88 Shouts - 486,480 Scrobbles
Nomans Land was formed in Saint Petersburg, Russia in spring 1996. Initially the group focused mostly on Doom Metal but in the course of its formation the concept underwent a big change and became Viking Metal. By the end of 1999 Nomans Land was fully prepared to start up the full format album and in summer 2000 they recorded it in Signal records studio (Russia). The album was called "Last son of the fjord" and was released by Fono Records (Russia) the same year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lord of the Seas - (5:32) - 427 plays
- Torir scald - (4:21) - 396 plays
- Konung - (5:28) - 356 plays
- Right to Luck - (4:43) - 383 plays
- Bridge Warder - (4:47) - 309 plays
- Valhalla Calls - (3:30) - 339 plays
- Sons of the Nord - (5:56) - 361 plays
- Victory Horns - (4:53) - 333 plays
- Shield Of Northern Fjords - (5:01) - 299 plays
- Strain at the Oars - (5:14) - 276 plays