87 Shouts - 481,205 Scrobbles
Nomans Land was formed in Saint Petersburg, Russia in spring 1996. Initially the group focused mostly on Doom Metal but in the course of its formation the concept underwent a big change and became Viking Metal. By the end of 1999 Nomans Land was fully prepared to start up the full format album and in summer 2000 they recorded it in Signal records studio (Russia). The album was called "Last son of the fjord" and was released by Fono Records (Russia) the same year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Torir scald - (4:21) - 404 plays
- Lord of the Seas - (5:32) - 521 plays
- Bridge Warder - (4:47) - 422 plays
- Konung - (5:28) - 363 plays
- Shield Of Northern Fjords - (5:01) - 336 plays
- Valhalla Calls - (3:30) - 302 plays
- Mjolnir - (4:31) - 253 plays
- Nornorheim - (4:55) - 213 plays
- Source of Mimir - (4:14) - 309 plays
- Breath of the North - (6:39) - 267 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online