36 Shouts - 462,255 Scrobbles
One of the many sideprojects of Bill Leeb, Noise Unit has a steady electronic danceable beat, comparable with the more ebm-styled releases of the mother band Front Line Assembly. The first N.U. releases, 1989's Grinding Into Emptiness and 1990's Response Frequency, were a collaboration between Leeb and Marc Verhaeghen of (The Klinik). Verhaeghen left after second album, and Noise Unit became simply another FLA pseudonym.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Corroded Decay - (5:25) - 795 plays
- Seclusion - (5:37) - 691 plays
- The Drain - (6:50) - 617 plays
- Illicit Dreams - (7:48) - 623 plays
- Alle Gegen Alles - (4:33) - 493 plays
- Paranoid - (5:47) - 532 plays
- Other World - (6:06) - 493 plays
- Penance - (6:03) - 444 plays
- Strapdown - (5:15) - 487 plays
- Miracle - (6:47) - 386 plays