11 Shouts - 13,068 Scrobbles
Noel Redding (25 December 1945 – 11 May 2003) was a rock & roll guitarist but best known as the bassist for The Jimi Hendrix Experience. Born in Folkestone, Kent, England, he was selected by Chas Chandler to join Hendrix's band in 1966, and left in 1969. Although he appeared in other bands before and after Hendrix's death, he never achieved a similar level of success, and retired to Clonakilty Cork in Ireland in 1972.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's So Fine - (2:38) - 1,950 plays
- There Ain't Nothing Wrong - (3:52) - 50 plays
- Little Miss Strange - (2:50) - 50 plays
- Red House - (5:38) - 35 plays
- Little, Little Girl - (3:01) - 18 plays
- Noel's Tune (Take 1) - (3:19) - 13 plays
- Dream - (2:18) - 16 plays
- Walking Through The Garden - (4:42) - 17 plays
- Little Miss Strange (Alternate Take) - (2:52) - 13 plays
- How Can I Live? - (4:37) - 15 plays