Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
2,290 Shouts - 7,150,208 Scrobbles
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds is the solo moniker of former Oasis guitarist and lead song writer Noel Gallagher. The band originates from Manchester, England, and includes former Oasis session pianist Mike Rowe, drummer Jeremy Stacey of The Lemon Trees and percussionist Lenny Castro. The band also varies guests on their debut album such as the Crouch End Festival Chorus and The Wired Strings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf I had a gun, I'd shoot a hole into the sun, and love would burn this
City down for you. If I had the time, I'd stop the world and make you mine,
And everyday would stay the same with you.
- LyricsHigh tide
Summer in the city
The kids are looking pretty
But isn't it a pity that the sunshine
Is followed by thunder?
- Lyrics(1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4) Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
They tell me you've touched the face of God
Like the sound of a rope cracking on your neck
They tell me you'd never give it up
Like the song that was soul singing in your head
- LyricsWhen you cant fight the feeling
And all is the same and the pouring rain
Is coming out of the ceiling - falling from above
Falling in and out of love
A broken heart is still beating
- LyricsOh me, oh my, I'm running out of batteries
I'm hanging from the ladder
The tears you cry are only meant to flatter me
That shit don't matter at all, taking the shots as I fall
Watching the wheels that go round and round
- AKA... What a Life! - (1:29) - 28,235 plays
- (I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine - (4:23) - 21,042 plays
- Soldier Boys and Jesus Freaks - (3:22) - 19,287 plays
- (Stranded on) The Wrong Beach - (4:03) - 20,488 plays
- Stop the Clocks - (5:06) - 17,713 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online