Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
2,087 Shouts - 5,596,625 Scrobbles
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds is the solo moniker of former Oasis guitarist and lead song writer Noel Gallagher. The band originates from Manchester, England, and includes former Oasis session pianist Mike Rowe, drummer Jeremy Stacey of The Lemon Trees and percussionist Lenny Castro. The band also varies guests on their debut album such as the Crouch End Festival Chorus and The Wired Strings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Death of You and Me - (3:29) - 47,334 plays
- LyricsIf I had a gun, I'd shoot a hole into the sun, and love would burn this
City down for you. If I had the time, I'd stop the world and make you mine,
And everyday would stay the same with you.
- LyricsOh me, oh my, I'm running out of batteries
I'm hanging from the ladder
The tears you cry are only meant to flatter me
That shit don't matter at all, taking the shots as I fall
Watching the wheels that go round and round
- Everybody's on the Run - (5:32) - 37,637 plays
- AKA... What a Life! - (1:29) - 33,502 plays
- (I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine - (4:23) - 23,082 plays
- Soldier Boys and Jesus Freaks - (3:22) - 21,490 plays
- (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach - (4:03) - 22,376 plays
- Stop the Clocks - (5:06) - 19,295 plays
- AKA... Broken Arrow - (3:35) - 21,724 plays