Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
2,120 Shouts - 5,849,544 Scrobbles
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds is the solo moniker of former Oasis guitarist and lead song writer Noel Gallagher. The band originates from Manchester, England, and includes former Oasis session pianist Mike Rowe, drummer Jeremy Stacey of The Lemon Trees and percussionist Lenny Castro. The band also varies guests on their debut album such as the Crouch End Festival Chorus and The Wired Strings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If I Had a Gun... - (4:09) - 47,078 plays
- LyricsHigh tide
Summer in the city
The kids are looking pretty
But isn't it a pity that the sunshine
Is followed by thunder?
- LyricsWhen you cant fight the feeling
And all is the same and the pouring rain
Is coming out of the ceiling - falling from above
Falling in and out of love
A broken heart is still beating
- Dream On - (4:29) - 27,508 plays
- AKA... What a Life! - (1:29) - 26,916 plays
- (I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine - (4:23) - 18,212 plays
- (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach - (4:03) - 17,895 plays
- Soldier Boys and Jesus Freaks - (3:22) - 16,769 plays
- Stop the Clocks - (5:06) - 15,328 plays
- AKA... Broken Arrow - (3:35) - 17,887 plays