Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
2,163 Shouts - 6,051,499 Scrobbles
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds is the solo moniker of former Oasis guitarist and lead song writer Noel Gallagher. The band originates from Manchester, England, and includes former Oasis session pianist Mike Rowe, drummer Jeremy Stacey of The Lemon Trees and percussionist Lenny Castro. The band also varies guests on their debut album such as the Crouch End Festival Chorus and The Wired Strings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf I had a gun, I'd shoot a hole into the sun, and love would burn this
City down for you. If I had the time, I'd stop the world and make you mine,
And everyday would stay the same with you.
- LyricsHigh tide
Summer in the city
The kids are looking pretty
But isn't it a pity that the sunshine
Is followed by thunder?
- LyricsWhen you cant fight the feeling
And all is the same and the pouring rain
Is coming out of the ceiling - falling from above
Falling in and out of love
A broken heart is still beating
- LyricsOh me, oh my, I'm running out of batteries
I'm hanging from the ladder
The tears you cry are only meant to flatter me
That shit don't matter at all, taking the shots as I fall
Watching the wheels that go round and round
- LyricsSomeday you might find your hero
Some say you might lose your mind
I keeping my head down now for the summer
I'm outta my mind let me pull the other
I'm gonna take that tiger outside for a ride
- (I Wanna Live in a Dream in My) Record Machine - (4:23) - 18,798 plays
- (Stranded On) The Wrong Beach - (4:03) - 18,609 plays
- Soldier Boys and Jesus Freaks - (3:22) - 17,563 plays
- Stop the Clocks - (5:06) - 16,253 plays
- AKA... Broken Arrow - (3:35) - 17,926 plays