No-Neck Blues Band
52 Shouts - 176,669 Scrobbles
The No-Neck Blues Band, also known as NNCK, is a seven-member free-form improvisational musical collective from New York City. Formed in 1992, the original band was of eight members (until vocalist John Fell Ryan left to found Excepter, a more electronic-driven band of fellow travelers), and has lived, practiced, and performed in a space in West Harlem -- known as the Hint House -- since the late '90s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Doon - (5:14) - 147 plays
- Live Your Myth in Grease - (8:07) - 124 plays
- The Coach House - (7:50) - 125 plays
- The Black Pope - (5:34) - 102 plays
- The Natural Bridge - (5:47) - 90 plays
- Silurist - (3:16) - 103 plays
- Walking Wind - (8:27) - 104 plays
- Boreal Gluts - (8:14) - 75 plays
- The Caterpillar Heart - (11:36) - 62 plays
- Assignment Subud - (18:28) - 58 plays