273 Shouts - 1,412,910 Scrobbles
No Trigger is a punk/hardcore band from Massachusetts that formed in 2000. In 2004, the band compiled their early recordings and remastered the sound for their debut release, "Extinction In Stereo", released on independent record label Bigmouth Japan. The record received a significant amount of attention and praise from the punk rock press. In 2005, No Trigger signed to independent record label nitro records, and their debut full-length, entitled "Canyoneer", was released on March 21st, 2006. New record called Tycoon out soon on No Sleep Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maple Boy - (3:20) - 1,735 plays
- Dried Piss - (2:48) - 1,581 plays
- LyricsThere's a television on in the basement where the beasts are chained to the wall.
Theres a fistfight in the hall where the beasts all dance to
songs made from listing. There's a backbone in a proportion,
the majority lack one, but its not about backbones
this time around. Maybe one chance, I don't know.
- Checkmate - (3:00) - 1,421 plays
- LyricsIt's like a tidal wave inside my brain eroding every thought away
Blindfolded, I try spear gun down my own tail of blame
Intelligentsia, mediums, media, cameras with heat-seeking wit
These couches are like butter to their little bullets
So relax before you sit down near the outlet on the wall
- Mountaineer - (3:27) - 1,331 plays
- My Woods - (2:07) - 1,066 plays
- Windmill and Watertower - (1:06) - 1,101 plays
- Owner Operator - (2:10) - 1,043 plays
- Department of the Interior - (2:39) - 1,111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online