273 Shouts - 1,399,571 Scrobbles
No Trigger is a punk/hardcore band from Massachusetts that formed in 2000. In 2004, the band compiled their early recordings and remastered the sound for their debut release, "Extinction In Stereo", released on independent record label Bigmouth Japan. The record received a significant amount of attention and praise from the punk rock press. In 2005, No Trigger signed to independent record label nitro records, and their debut full-length, entitled "Canyoneer", was released on March 21st, 2006. New record called Tycoon out soon on No Sleep Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maple Boy - (3:20) - 1,712 plays
- Dried Piss - (2:48) - 1,680 plays
- LyricsThere's a television on in the basement where the beasts are chained to the wall.
Theres a fistfight in the hall where the beasts all dance to
songs made from listing. There's a backbone in a proportion,
the majority lack one, but its not about backbones
this time around. Maybe one chance, I don't know.
- Checkmate - (3:00) - 1,548 plays
- LyricsIt's like a tidal wave inside my brain eroding every thought away
Blindfolded, I try spear gun down my own tail of blame
Intelligentsia, mediums, media, cameras with heat-seeking wit
These couches are like butter to their little bullets
So relax before you sit down near the outlet on the wall
- Mountaineer - (3:27) - 1,335 plays
- My Woods - (2:07) - 1,285 plays
- Windmill and Watertower - (1:06) - 1,165 plays
- Bust Tropical - (2:29) - 1,164 plays
- Owner Operator - (2:10) - 1,209 plays