271 Shouts - 1,361,778 Scrobbles
No Trigger is a punk/hardcore band from Massachusetts that formed in 2000. In 2004, the band compiled their early recordings and remastered the sound for their debut release, "Extinction In Stereo", released on independent record label Bigmouth Japan. The record received a significant amount of attention and praise from the punk rock press. In 2005, No Trigger signed to independent record label nitro records, and their debut full-length, entitled "Canyoneer", was released on March 21st, 2006. New record called Tycoon out soon on No Sleep Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dried Piss - (2:48) - 2,645 plays
- Neon National Park - (2:50) - 2,409 plays
- Maple Boy - (3:20) - 2,650 plays
- Checkmate - (3:00) - 2,305 plays
- Fish Eye Lens - (2:38) - 2,137 plays
- Windmill and Watertower - (1:06) - 1,937 plays
- My Woods - (2:07) - 1,832 plays
- The (Not So) Noble Purveyors Of The Third or Fourth Coming - (1:59) - 1,816 plays
- Owner Operator - (2:10) - 1,785 plays
- Mountaineer - (3:27) - 1,884 plays