273 Shouts - 1,391,338 Scrobbles
No Trigger is a punk/hardcore band from Massachusetts that formed in 2000. In 2004, the band compiled their early recordings and remastered the sound for their debut release, "Extinction In Stereo", released on independent record label Bigmouth Japan. The record received a significant amount of attention and praise from the punk rock press. In 2005, No Trigger signed to independent record label nitro records, and their debut full-length, entitled "Canyoneer", was released on March 21st, 2006. New record called Tycoon out soon on No Sleep Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Maple Boy - (3:20) - 2,049 plays
- Dried Piss - (2:48) - 1,997 plays
- LyricsThere's a television on in the basement where the beasts are chained to the wall.
Theres a fistfight in the hall where the beasts all dance to
songs made from listing. There's a backbone in a proportion,
the majority lack one, but its not about backbones
this time around. Maybe one chance, I don't know.
- Checkmate - (3:00) - 1,840 plays
- Windmill and Watertower - (1:06) - 1,517 plays
- Fish Eye Lens - (2:38) - 1,578 plays
- Mountaineer - (3:27) - 1,569 plays
- My Woods - (2:07) - 1,534 plays
- Owner Operator - (2:10) - 1,439 plays
- Department of the Interior - (2:39) - 1,362 plays