224 Shouts - 771,881 Scrobbles
Nivea Hamilton, born March 24, 1982, professionally known as Nivea, is an R&B singer who first appeared on rapper Mystikal's 2000 single "Danger (Been So Long)".
She then signed with Jive Records and released her debut single, "Don't Mess With The Radio", in 2001. The single did not do as well as expected, mainly due to lack of promotion. Her album was therefore pushed back to the following year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Complicated - (3:51) - 1,481 plays
- 25 Reasons - (4:06) - 605 plays
- LyricsUh, I like it baby (yeah)
Uh, one time for the club (ye-eah)
Two time for my thugs, uh-huh
Three times for my ladies, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon (ooh, oh)
Uh, Nivea y'all JE y'all (oooh)
- Don't Mess with the Radio - (3:55) - 459 plays
- Breathe (Let It Go) - (4:04) - 331 plays
- Laundromat - (4:20) - 599 plays
- Laundromat - Radio Edit - (4:23) - 331 plays
- Rain (Interlude) - (0:50) - 177 plays
- Still In Love - (3:41) - 233 plays
- No More - (3:38) - 151 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations