502 Shouts - 2,702,645 Scrobbles
Formed in Chelmsford when main protagonists Douglas McCarthy (vocals) and Bon Harris (drums, programming) were just 15, Nitzer Ebb cut a dynamic swathe through the electronic music and Balaeric beat scenes of the 1980s and 90s. They were electro-punks before the genre even existed, at a time when The Prodigy were not even a gleam in fellow Essex boy Liam Howlett's eye. Militaristic, intimidating yet always accessible, Nitzer Ebb enjoyed a string of ferocious club hits and released five critically acclaimed albums on Mute.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let Your Body Learn - (2:49) - 5,316 plays
- Murderous - (5:44) - 4,237 plays
- Join In The Chant - (6:06) - 3,277 plays
- Getting Closer - (4:13) - 3,049 plays
- Violent Playground - (3:50) - 2,128 plays
- Control I'm Here - (4:20) - 2,239 plays
- Promises - (3:48) - 2,586 plays
- Fitness To Purpose - (5:04) - 1,559 plays
- Once You Say - (3:39) - 1,717 plays
- Hearts And Minds - (3:45) - 1,722 plays