40 Shouts - 551,941 Scrobbles
Nits, formerly The Nits (and sometimes labeled as such today in some releases), are a dutch art rock group, founded in 1974 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Their musical style has varied considerably over the years, as has their line-up with the core of Henk Hofstede (the group's lead singer and lyricist), Rob Kloet, drummer, Robert Jan Stips (Supersister, Gruppo Sportivo, Golden Earring), keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was born in a valley of bricks
Where the river runs high above the rooftops.
I was waiting for the cars coming home late at night -
From the Dutch mountains.
I was standing in a valley of rock
- Nescio - (4:46) - 635 plays
- Two Skaters - (6:51) - 504 plays
- J.O.S. Days - (3:13) - 444 plays
The streets of Barcelona are filled with blood and rain
The war is rolling over Spain
Men and women running with sticks of dynamite
Storming stone buildings in the middle of the night
- The Train - (4:08) - 357 plays
- Red Tape - (2:29) - 243 plays
- Soap Bubble Box - (3:25) - 229 plays
- Radio Shoes - (3:08) - 192 plays
- A Touch Of Henry Moore - (4:06) - 235 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour