41 Shouts - 560,332 Scrobbles
Nits, formerly The Nits (and sometimes labeled as such today in some releases), are a dutch art rock group, founded in 1974 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Their musical style has varied considerably over the years, as has their line-up with the core of Henk Hofstede (the group's lead singer and lyricist), Rob Kloet, drummer, Robert Jan Stips (Supersister, Gruppo Sportivo, Golden Earring), keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was born in a valley of bricks
Where the river runs high above the rooftops.
I was waiting for the cars coming home late at night -
From the Dutch mountains.
I was standing in a valley of rock
Nella bocca del luppo
- Two Skaters - (6:51) - 478 plays
- LyricsThe war monument is still standing between two footballfields
With the names of the men killed on the battlefields. @
They were center forwards
keepers and backs
they thought they would win.
The streets of Barcelona are filled with blood and rain
The war is rolling over Spain
Men and women running with sticks of dynamite
Storming stone buildings in the middle of the night
- The Train - (4:08) - 355 plays
- Soap Bubble Box - (3:25) - 242 plays
- Red Tape - (2:29) - 262 plays
- Radio Shoes - (3:08) - 213 plays
- Bike In Head - (3:33) - 221 plays