40 Shouts - 552,049 Scrobbles
Nits, formerly The Nits (and sometimes labeled as such today in some releases), are a dutch art rock group, founded in 1974 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Their musical style has varied considerably over the years, as has their line-up with the core of Henk Hofstede (the group's lead singer and lyricist), Rob Kloet, drummer, Robert Jan Stips (Supersister, Gruppo Sportivo, Golden Earring), keyboards.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was born in a valley of bricks
Where the river runs high above the rooftops.
I was waiting for the cars coming home late at night -
From the Dutch mountains.
I was standing in a valley of rock
- Nescio - (4:46) - 635 plays
- Two Skaters - (6:51) - 504 plays
- LyricsThe war monument is still standing between two footballfields
With the names of the men killed on the battlefields. @
They were center forwards
keepers and backs
they thought they would win.
- Sketches Of Spain - (4:22) - 402 plays
- The Train - (4:08) - 357 plays
- Red Tape - (2:29) - 243 plays
- Soap Bubble Box - (3:25) - 229 plays
- Radio Shoes - (3:08) - 192 plays
- A Touch Of Henry Moore - (4:06) - 235 plays