2 Shouts - 4,313 Scrobbles
Nisi Period was a dark psychedelic post-punk band from Boston, MA in the early-to-mid-1990s. Their sound was atypical for a time when grunge-fueled bands dominated the area's clubs and noncommercial airwaves. The eerie moan of J.B. Mulrooney's e-bow guitar and the keyboard textures of Joel Simches were grounded at any given time by the churning tribal clatter of 2-3 percussionists (including original members Brendan Curtis and sKott Rogers) and by Kris Thompson's bass. Vocalist/guitarist Dave Y wrote most of the songs, which were then fleshed out by the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Echo of Suggestion - (4:11) - 31 plays
- Penitence - (5:16) - 15 plays
- Treat Her Like a Sailor - (3:52) - 7 plays
- Dearly Dearly - (7:13) - 9 plays
- Motion of Complexity - (2:47) - 9 plays
- The Beatles Ruined Everything - (4:39) - 6 plays
- Entropy Happens - (3:01) - 6 plays
- Unless - (10:35) - 8 plays
- Unless (Radio Edit) [Bonus Track] - (3:29) - 4 plays
- Go Golgotha (3/23/92) - (5:01) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online