233 Shouts - 1,607,878 Scrobbles
You already know what it is. From the way he greets you, to the words that he speaks. The uniform he wears is bold, aggressive and absolutely intimidating. He’s authentic – the offspring of the West Coast’s most celebrated talent – yet and still a novelty all his own. In an industry that’s fallen victim to bubble gum lyrics and erroneous dance fads to match, he’s the spokesperson the block wants for. He’s the sociopolitical outrage of Ice Cube and N.W.A. He’s Snoop Dogg before you knew his name and Ice T after an unexpected knock at 6 o’clock in the morning.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checc Me Out (Feat. Cobby Supreme & Dom Kennedy) - (4:07) - 1,314 plays
- Count Up That Loot - (3:38) - 971 plays
- U See Us - (3:23) - 1,093 plays
- Killa - (2:47) - 946 plays
- A Hunnit A Show (feat. Rick Ross) - 1,130 plays
- Come Over (Feat. James Fauntleroy) - (3:32) - 861 plays
- The Weather (Feat. Rick Ross & Cuzzy Capone) - (4:50) - 685 plays
- Hussle in the House - (3:21) - 802 plays
- 50 Niggaz - 999 plays
- Rose Clique - (2:55) - 772 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online