230 Shouts - 1,521,308 Scrobbles
You already know what it is. From the way he greets you, to the words that he speaks. The uniform he wears is bold, aggressive and absolutely intimidating. He’s authentic – the offspring of the West Coast’s most celebrated talent – yet and still a novelty all his own. In an industry that’s fallen victim to bubble gum lyrics and erroneous dance fads to match, he’s the spokesperson the block wants for. He’s the sociopolitical outrage of Ice Cube and N.W.A. He’s Snoop Dogg before you knew his name and Ice T after an unexpected knock at 6 o’clock in the morning.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checc Me Out (Feat. Cobby Supreme & Dom Kennedy) - (4:07) - 2,130 plays
- U See Us - (3:23) - 1,879 plays
- The Weather (Feat. Rick Ross & Cuzzy Capone) - (4:50) - 1,218 plays
- Forever On Some Fly Shit - (2:15) - 882 plays
- Hussle in the House - (3:21) - 946 plays
- Come Over (Feat. James Fauntleroy) - (3:32) - 1,130 plays
- They Know - (4:09) - 913 plays
- Summertime In That Cutlass - (2:39) - 1,527 plays
- 4 In The Mornin - (3:20) - 1,032 plays
- 7 Days A Week - (2:32) - 989 plays