228 Shouts - 1,490,814 Scrobbles
You already know what it is. From the way he greets you, to the words that he speaks. The uniform he wears is bold, aggressive and absolutely intimidating. He’s authentic – the offspring of the West Coast’s most celebrated talent – yet and still a novelty all his own. In an industry that’s fallen victim to bubble gum lyrics and erroneous dance fads to match, he’s the spokesperson the block wants for. He’s the sociopolitical outrage of Ice Cube and N.W.A. He’s Snoop Dogg before you knew his name and Ice T after an unexpected knock at 6 o’clock in the morning.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- U See Us - (3:23) - 2,486 plays
- Checc Me Out (Feat. Cobby Supreme & Dom Kennedy) - (4:07) - 2,416 plays
- Hussle in the House - (3:21) - 1,450 plays
- Forever On Some Fly Shit - (2:15) - 1,463 plays
- The Weather (Feat. Rick Ross & Cuzzy Capone) - (4:50) - 1,860 plays
- They Know - (4:09) - 1,326 plays
- More Or Less - (3:02) - 1,840 plays
- Checc Me Out ft. Cobby Supreme, Dom Kennedy (Prod by The Futuristics) (DatPiff Exclusive) - (4:07) - 2,178 plays
- U See Us (Prod by Mike Free) (DatPiff Exclusive) - (3:23) - 1,983 plays
- 4 In The Mornin - (3:20) - 1,501 plays