230 Shouts - 1,559,364 Scrobbles
You already know what it is. From the way he greets you, to the words that he speaks. The uniform he wears is bold, aggressive and absolutely intimidating. He’s authentic – the offspring of the West Coast’s most celebrated talent – yet and still a novelty all his own. In an industry that’s fallen victim to bubble gum lyrics and erroneous dance fads to match, he’s the spokesperson the block wants for. He’s the sociopolitical outrage of Ice Cube and N.W.A. He’s Snoop Dogg before you knew his name and Ice T after an unexpected knock at 6 o’clock in the morning.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Checc Me Out (Feat. Cobby Supreme & Dom Kennedy) - (4:07) - 1,386 plays
- U See Us - (3:23) - 1,142 plays
- Come Over (Feat. James Fauntleroy) - (3:32) - 1,183 plays
- Summertime In That Cutlass - (2:39) - 820 plays
- The Weather (Feat. Rick Ross & Cuzzy Capone) - (4:50) - 682 plays
- Hussle in the House - (3:21) - 814 plays
- Rose Clique - (2:55) - 753 plays
- 7 Days A Week - (2:32) - 738 plays
- Forever On Some Fly Shit - (2:15) - 600 plays
- Don't Take Days off (feat. Dubb) - (4:11) - 629 plays