3 Shouts - 117,789 Scrobbles
Raffaele Celeste "Nini" Rosso (19 September 1926 — 5 October 1994) was an Italian jazz trumpeter and composer. Born in Turin, Rosso's parents had attempted to send him to university, but at 19 he chose the trumpet over academia, and left home. After his employment in a nightclub was terminated by the police, he returned home, but soon after departed again to relaunch his career. He soon became one of the best-known jazz trumpeters in Italy, reaching the crest of his popularity in the 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Il Silenzio - (2:59) - 771 plays
- La Ballata Della Tromba - (2:59) - 361 plays
- Il Silenzio - (0:30) - 314 plays
- Ballata della tromba - (3:09) - 132 plays
- Wonderland By Night - (3:29) - 151 plays
- Concerto disperato - (3:19) - 139 plays
- Moon River - (2:45) - 36 plays
- La Canzone di Solving - (2:31) - 33 plays
- O sole mio - (2:13) - 27 plays
- La Canzone Di Solveig - (2:28) - 79 plays