3 Shouts - 114,719 Scrobbles
Raffaele Celeste "Nini" Rosso (19 September 1926 — 5 October 1994) was an Italian jazz trumpeter and composer. Born in Turin, Rosso's parents had attempted to send him to university, but at 19 he chose the trumpet over academia, and left home. After his employment in a nightclub was terminated by the police, he returned home, but soon after departed again to relaunch his career. He soon became one of the best-known jazz trumpeters in Italy, reaching the crest of his popularity in the 1960s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Il Silenzio - (0:30) - 736 plays
- La Ballata Della Tromba - (2:59) - 380 plays
- Ballata della tromba - (3:09) - 136 plays
- Wonderland By Night - (3:29) - 194 plays
- Concerto disperato - (3:19) - 141 plays
- Il Silenzio - (2:59) - 310 plays
- Moon River - (2:45) - 49 plays
- O sole mio - (2:13) - 67 plays
- Per Qualche Dollaro In Più - (3:06) - 25 plays
- Paradise - (3:57) - 100 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online