0 Shouts - 489,549 Scrobbles
Nina Persson (born Nina Elisabet Persson September 6, 1974 in Örebro, Sweden) is the lead singer and lyricist for the Swedish pop group The Cardigans. Originally, she was going to art school until she started with the The Cardigans. She has also worked as a solo artist, releasing two albums as A Camp and appearing on the tribute album to Serge Gainsbourg entitled Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited. She has also worked with rock group Sparklehorse. She appears on the Manic Street Preachers song "Your Love Alone Is Not Enough" on the album "Send Away the Tigers". This track was voted "Track of the year" by Dutch radio station KXradio.Read More...
Persson is married to the American composer and musician Nathan Larson. She sung the lyrics to some of his songs on the soundtracks to Todd Solondz’ movie "Palindromes" and Australian movie "Little Fish".
Persson also made her acting debut in the movie "Om Gud vill" which was released in 2006.
She is currently working on her solo album.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Animal Heart - 50,961 plays
- Dreaming of Houses - 34,462 plays
- Burning Bridges For Fuel - 21,735 plays
- Clip Your Wings - 21,305 plays
- Food for the Beast - 22,223 plays
- Jungle - 18,675 plays
- Forgot To Tell You - 18,391 plays
- Digestif - 16,054 plays
- Catch Me Crying - 16,452 plays
- The Grand Destruction Game - 15,509 plays