43 Shouts - 341,668 Scrobbles
Nikolai Andreyevich Rimsky-Korsakov (Russian: Николай Андреевич Римский-Корсаков) 18 March [O.S. 6 March] 1844 – 21 June [O.S. 8 June] 1908) was a Russian composer, and a member of the group of composers known as The Five. He was a master of orchestration. His best-known orchestral compositions—Capriccio Espagnol, the Russian Easter Festival Overture, and the symphonic suite Scheherazade—are staples of the classical music repertoire, along with suites and excerpts from some of his 15 operas. Scheherazade is an example of his frequent use of fairy tale and folk subjects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Capriccio Espagnol, Op. 34 - (15:48) - 1,632 plays
- Flight of the Bumble Bee - (1:37) - 1,774 plays
- The Tale Of Tsar Saltan - Arr. G. Feygin: The Flight Of The Bumble-Bee - (1:15) - 1,012 plays
- Flight of the Bumblebee - (1:17) - 789 plays
- Scheherazade Op.35 - The Young Prince and Princess - (1:43) - 602 plays
- The Tale Of Tsar Saltan : The Flight of the Bumble-Bee - (1:21) - 397 plays
- The Tale of Tsar Saltan, Op. 57: Flight of the Bumblebee - (1:33) - 522 plays
- Sheherazade - (11:29) - 672 plays
- Flight Of The Bumblebee From The Legend of Tsar Saltan (excerpt) - P.76 - (1:09) - 418 plays
- The Flight of the Bumblebee - 388 plays