1 Shouts - 21,040 Scrobbles
Nikolai Demidenko (born July 1, 1955, Aniskino) is a Russian pianist. Demidenko studied at the Moscow Gnessin School with Anna Kantor and at the Moscow Conservatoire under Dmitri Bashkirov. Demidenko was a medallist at the 1976 Montreal International Piano Competition and the 1978 Tchaikovsky International Competition. He taught at the Yehudi Menuhin School in Britain where he has been a resident since 1990.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV565: Movement 2: Fugue - (2:50) - 10 plays
- 24 Préludes Op. 28: No. 11 in B major, Presto - (0:56) - 26 plays
- Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, BWV 565: II. Fugue - (7:09) - 7 plays
- Pictures at an Exhibition: XII. No. 7. Limoges, the market place - (1:24) - 5 plays
- 24 Préludes Op. 28: No. 14 in E-flat minor, Allegro - (0:39) - 3 plays
- Wachet Auf, Ruft Uns Die Stimme BWV645 - (3:10) - 5 plays
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV565: Movement 1: Toccata - 4 plays
- Rachmaninov: Etude-Tableau #5 In G Minor, Op. 33/5 - (3:50) - 10 plays
- Bach: Capriccio In B Flat, BWV 992, "On The Departure Of His Beloved Brother" - 6. Fuga - (1:58) - 3 plays
- Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Major, Op. 26: II. Tema con variazioni - 5 plays