21 Shouts - 126,343 Scrobbles
After the post-punk band Swell Maps dissolved in the early '80s, lead singer Nikki Sudden began a diverse and maddening solo career, during which he performed with a number of different bands and side projects. Sudden released his first solo record, Waiting on Egypt, in 1982, followed closely by The Bible Belt in 1983; both records recalled Swell Maps. Mike Scott and Anthony Thistlewaite of The Waterboys both played on the album, Scott writing the track Road of Broken Dreams - later covered by Sudden in the Jacobites.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- hearts are like flowers - (4:11) - 1,124 plays
- Back To The Coast - (2:57) - 352 plays
- Chelsea Embankment - (2:23) - 229 plays
- All The Gold - (6:25) - 158 plays
- Jangle Town - (5:20) - 160 plays
- Death Is Hanging Over Me - (3:05) - 175 plays
- Channel Steamer - (2:48) - 151 plays
- Missionary Boy - (2:24) - 123 plays
- Still Full of Shocks - (3:25) - 150 plays
- New York - (3:11) - 203 plays