20 Shouts - 103,370 Scrobbles
After the post-punk band Swell Maps dissolved in the early '80s, lead singer Nikki Sudden began a diverse and maddening solo career, during which he performed with a number of different bands and side projects. Sudden released his first solo record, Waiting on Egypt, in 1982, followed closely by The Bible Belt in 1983; both records recalled Swell Maps. Mike Scott and Anthony Thistlewaite of The Waterboys both played on the album, Scott writing the track Road of Broken Dreams - later covered by Sudden in the Jacobites.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death Is Hanging Over Me - (4:08) - 216 plays
- Jangle Town - (5:20) - 179 plays
- Back To The Coast - (2:57) - 129 plays
- Chelsea Embankment - (2:23) - 111 plays
- Channel Steamer - (2:48) - 81 plays
- New York - (3:11) - 96 plays
- Gold Painted Nails - (3:15) - 66 plays
- I Belong to You - (3:28) - 59 plays
- Wedding Dress - (3:49) - 62 plays
- In Your Room - (3:01) - 52 plays