154 Shouts - 1,882,543 Scrobbles
Nik Kershaw (born Nicholas David Kershaw, 1 March 1958, in Bristol) is an English singer-songwriter. A former jazz-funk guitarist, he was a 1980s teen idol; his 62 weeks on the UK Singles Chart in 1984-5 beat all other solo artists at the time. He appeared at Live Aid in 1985, and has penned a number of hits for other artists, including a UK number one single in 1991 for Chesney Hawkes, "The One and Only".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI got two strong arms blessings of Babylon
With time to carry on and try for sins and false alarms
So to America the brave
Wise men save
Near a tree by a river
- Wouldn't It Be Good - (4:29) - 21,737 plays
- I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - (3:15) - 10,246 plays
- LyricsHe made a record
it made him famous
it made him a star.
The life and soul of the party
- Don Quixote - (4:56) - 1,247 plays
- Human Racing - (3:47) - 1,066 plays
- Dancing Girls - (3:24) - 1,152 plays
- Shame On You - (3:37) - 704 plays
- When A Heart Beats - (3:52) - 751 plays
- Nobody Knows - (3:08) - 582 plays