3 Shouts - 48,340 Scrobbles
Nigel Westlake's professional career as a clarinettist commenced in 1975 at the age of 17. He has played in fusion bands, soundtrack recording sessions, Australia's leading instrumental groups and as a soloist with orchestras and classical ensembles in Australia and in many cities of the world including London, Paris, Berlin, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Vancouver, Washington, Moscow, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Beijing, New Delhi, Wellington and New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beatrix & Norman - (5:58) - 118 plays
- Blue Moon - (0:38) - 65 plays
- Miss Potter - (3:45) - 74 plays
- The Lakes - (3:46) - 46 plays
- If I had Words - (1:48) - 42 plays
- Jemima Puddle Duck - (3:12) - 40 plays
- The Story of Peter Rabbit - (2:46) - 28 plays
- Antarctica - Suite for guitar and orchestra: III. Penguin Ballet - (3:11) - 20 plays
- Mother - (1:33) - 24 plays
- A Bunny Book To Conjure With - (3:17) - 47 plays