Nigel Kennedy and Jaz Coleman
9 Shouts - 86,413 Scrobbles
Nigel Kennedy has played a part in making classical music popular, particularly among young people. He has also performed and recorded most of the major violin concerti. Aged 16, Stéphane Grappelli invited the prodigy to appear alongside him at New York's Carnegie Hall, under the threat from his teachers at the Juilliard that it would ruin his classical career. He made his recording debut in 1984 with the Elgar Violin Concerto...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Riders on the Storm - (6:19) - 140 plays
- People Are Strange - (7:08) - 67 plays
- Spanish Caravan - (6:16) - 62 plays
- The Unknown Soldier - (5:47) - 68 plays
- Love Street - (6:56) - 59 plays
- Light My Fire - (9:01) - 55 plays
- Hello, I Love You - (6:58) - 50 plays
- Strange Days - (7:15) - 45 plays
- The End - (11:09) - 36 plays
- Hello- I Love You - (6:59) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online