Nigel Kennedy and Jaz Coleman
9 Shouts - 85,337 Scrobbles
Nigel Kennedy has played a part in making classical music popular, particularly among young people. He has also performed and recorded most of the major violin concerti. Aged 16, Stéphane Grappelli invited the prodigy to appear alongside him at New York's Carnegie Hall, under the threat from his teachers at the Juilliard that it would ruin his classical career. He made his recording debut in 1984 with the Elgar Violin Concerto...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Riders on the Storm - (6:19) - 101 plays
- Spanish Caravan - (6:16) - 85 plays
- Light My Fire - (9:01) - 76 plays
- Love Street - (6:56) - 73 plays
- The Unknown Soldier - (5:47) - 62 plays
- The End - (11:09) - 59 plays
- Strange Days - (7:15) - 57 plays
- Hello, I Love You - (6:58) - 60 plays
- People Are Strange - (7:08) - 58 plays
- Riders On The Storm (The Doors Concerto, 2000) - (6:20) - 2 plays