Nicomedes Santa Cruz
1 Shouts - 7,725 Scrobbles
Vocational poet, folklorist after his family tradition and a professional journalist, after the final years of the 50s Nicomedes Santa Cruz Gamarra (1925-1992) worked also as a producer and presenter in radio and television. He is the greatest exponent of black culture in Peru for he was the first poet to treat black issues highlighting the important and unequivocal contribution of the afroperuvian in the historical evolution of Peru. The fixing of June 4th, his date of birth, as Day of the Afroperuvian Culture shows his importance.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Samba Malato - (2:34) - 95 plays
- No Me Cumben - (2:30) - 43 plays
- Inga - 25 plays
- Ritmos Negros Del Perú - (2:24) - 6 plays
- No Me Cumben (That's Not For Me) - (2:32) - 13 plays
- Instrumentos musicales - (5:17) - 9 plays
- Que viva mi mama - (3:33) - 4 plays
- Al Son De La Tambora - (2:37) - 7 plays
- Todos vuelven - America latina - (5:43) - 5 plays
- Cantares Campesinos - (3:08) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online