Nicole C. Mullen
18 Shouts - 270,847 Scrobbles
Nicole Coleman Mullen (born June 26, 1967) is an award-winning singer, songwriter, and choreographer. She was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mullen wrote her first song at the age of 12. She recorded her first solo album, Don’t Let Me Go, in 1991 with the independent label Frontline Records. Mullen continued her singing-songwriting-choreography career in the 1990s, singing backup for Michael W.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWho taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well, I know my Redeemer lives
- LyricsI'm so very ordinary
Nothing special on my own
Oh, and I have never walked on water
And I have never calmed a storm
Sometimes I'm hiding away
- LyricsThere are days when I feel
The best of me is ready to begin
Then they're days when I feel
I'm letting go and soaring on the wind
But I've learned in laughter or in pain
- LyricsSometimes I'm right and I can be wrong
My own beliefs are in my songs
The butcher, banker, the drummer and then
Makes no difference what group I'm in
I am everyday people
- Talk About It - (3:05) - 136 plays
- I Am - (4:32) - 300 plays
- Music Of My Heart - (5:24) - 191 plays
- Come Unto Me - 234 plays
- Holy Captivated - (4:40) - 101 plays
- Without You - (4:41) - 101 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online