Nicole C. Mullen
18 Shouts - 248,584 Scrobbles
Nicole Coleman Mullen (born June 26, 1967) is an award-winning singer, songwriter, and choreographer. She was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mullen wrote her first song at the age of 12. She recorded her first solo album, Don’t Let Me Go, in 1991 with the independent label Frontline Records. Mullen continued her singing-songwriting-choreography career in the 1990s, singing backup for Michael W.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWho taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well, I know my Redeemer lives
- Call On Jesus - (4:30) - 777 plays
- On My Knees - (4:58) - 366 plays
- Talk About It - (3:05) - 198 plays
- LyricsWhen I Behold the Beauty
Of Your Many Wonders
And I'm Captivated by
Oh my Soul Rings Out
- Music Of My Heart - (5:24) - 152 plays
- Everyday People - (3:21) - 214 plays
- I Am - (4:32) - 161 plays
- Come Unto Me - 194 plays
- I Wish - (3:06) - 131 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods