Nicole C. Mullen
18 Shouts - 262,157 Scrobbles
Nicole Coleman Mullen (born June 26, 1967) is an award-winning singer, songwriter, and choreographer. She was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mullen wrote her first song at the age of 12. She recorded her first solo album, Don’t Let Me Go, in 1991 with the independent label Frontline Records. Mullen continued her singing-songwriting-choreography career in the 1990s, singing backup for Michael W.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWho taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well, I know my Redeemer lives
- Call On Jesus - (4:30) - 777 plays
- On My Knees - (3:58) - 389 plays
- Everyday People - (3:21) - 166 plays
- LyricsWhen I Behold the Beauty
Of Your Many Wonders
And I'm Captivated by
Oh my Soul Rings Out
- Talk About It - (3:05) - 118 plays
- I Am - (4:32) - 141 plays
- Music Of My Heart - (5:24) - 88 plays
- I Wish - (3:06) - 91 plays
- My Tribute / Redeemer (Medley) - (4:56) - 74 plays