Nicole C. Mullen
18 Shouts - 253,655 Scrobbles
Nicole Coleman Mullen (born June 26, 1967) is an award-winning singer, songwriter, and choreographer. She was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mullen wrote her first song at the age of 12. She recorded her first solo album, Don’t Let Me Go, in 1991 with the independent label Frontline Records. Mullen continued her singing-songwriting-choreography career in the 1990s, singing backup for Michael W.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Redeemer - (4:57) - 1,759 plays
- Call On Jesus - (4:30) - 795 plays
- On My Knees - (4:58) - 399 plays
- Holy Captivated - (4:40) - 334 plays
- Talk About It - (3:05) - 236 plays
- Everyday People - (3:21) - 195 plays
- Music Of My Heart - (5:24) - 125 plays
- O Come, O Come, Emmanuel - (4:16) - 176 plays
- I Am - (4:32) - 138 plays
- I Wish - (3:06) - 105 plays