Nicolay & Kay
31 Shouts - 238,537 Scrobbles
TIME:LINE began as a series of intercontinental and cross country challenges. From his native Holland and then his new home of North Carolina, Nicolay would launch tracks to Kay at his home base of Houston. Nicolay wanted to see how far he could push Kay before he cried uncle and was unable to lay down a verse on the music that Nicolay was sending him. Kay never blinked. With each successive track, Nicolay was changing the feel, tempos, and pushing the boundaries of the hip-hop genre itself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- As the Wheel Turns (Instrumental) - (3:03) - 106 plays
- Time:Line - (1:55) - 71 plays
- What We Live - (3:34) - 85 plays
- As The Wheel Turns - (3:03) - 79 plays
- The Lights - (3:53) - 56 plays
- When You Die - (4:04) - 35 plays
- The Gunshot - (3:39) - 45 plays
- I've Seen Rivers - (3:50) - 36 plays
- The Lights (Instrumental) - (4:04) - 42 plays
- Grand Theft Auto - (3:08) - 44 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online