5 Shouts - 7,139 Scrobbles
Nicolas Collins (born March 26, 1954 in New York City) is an composer of mostly electronic music and former student of Alvin Lucier. He often uses home-made electronics and found sound such as skipping CD players or radio broadcast and is currently Editor in Chief of the Leonardo Music Journal. He is also the chair of the sound department of the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. He is a member of The Impossible Music Group with David Weinstein, David Shea, Ted Greenwald, and Tim Spelios.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Was A Dark And Stormy Night - (27:26) - 19 plays
- Tobabo Fonio - (9:43) - 18 plays
- Real Electronic Music - (6:32) - 14 plays
- Devil's Music A - (18:46) - 10 plays
- Lightning Strikes Not Once But Twice - (7:05) - 10 plays
- Tromba Marina a Cora - (2:10) - 10 plays
- Broken Light I - Corelli - (4:57) - 76 plays
- Broken Light II - Locatelli - (3:44) - 74 plays
- Devil's Music B - (16:33) - 7 plays
- Lightening Strikes Not Once But Twice - (6:51) - 10 plays