0 Shouts - 9,677 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Haiti, Nickenson Prud’Homme, at the age of thirteen, was already an established maestro in a short-lived group called Explosif. Then in his later teenage years, he would be found in the famous Haitian band Djakout Mizik, where he worked for a few years. Later, he would become one of founding members of Zenglen as the main keyboardist and producer of the band. In late 2005, Nickenson Prud’Homme would go on to release his first self-titled debut album. The album would grow to be very successful in the Caribbean music chart with two top-ten hits—Deception and Zamni.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jalou - (5:33) - 94 plays
- Deception(MarkG remix) - (4:41) - 79 plays
- Zanmi - (6:08) - 69 plays
- You Are the One - (10:47) - 14 plays
- Si yon jou - (11:03) - 12 plays
- Jaloux - (8:27) - 7 plays
- Deception - (5:44) - 43 plays
- Touche ké mwen - (10:57) - 6 plays
- Première danse - (10:31) - 5 plays
- U Are The One - (6:01) - 6 plays