196 Shouts - 5,072,595 Scrobbles
Nickel Creek is an American progressive acoustic music trio consisting of Chris Thile (mandolin), Sara Watkins (fiddle) and Sean Watkins (guitar). The band was founded in 1989 and released six albums between 1993 and 2006, winning a 2003 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Folk Album. Nickel Creek disbanded in 2007. Nickel Creek reunited in 2014 with the announcement of a forthcoming album, A Dotted Line, to be released on April 1st, 2014.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou don't owe me
One more minute of your wasted time
You act like it's all fine
But all the years I gave you
Thinking you knew that you wanted me
- LyricsIt's time to bid this whole world goodbye.
Oh, glory, time to fly away.
We'll meet our savior in the sky.
Hallelujah, the 21st of May.
Sinner, heed these words of mine
- LyricsYou got to leave me now, you got to go alone
You got to chase a dream, one that's all your own
Before it slips away
When you're flyin' high, take my heart along
I'll be the harmony to every lonely song
- LyricsLove of mine when you're born I tell myself that you'll never die
And I throw my arms around the girl who finds you
'Cause the world is rosier, through your eyes
I don't suppose you caught her name
Never mind I'll just name her after you, love of mine
- The Lighthouse's Tale - (5:03) - 7,401 plays
- When In Rome - (3:40) - 7,714 plays
- Out Of The Woods - (5:19) - 7,148 plays
- Reasons Why - (4:11) - 6,617 plays
- Somebody More Like You - (3:01) - 6,498 plays