37 Shouts - 630,591 Scrobbles
Nick Waterhouse plays rhythm and blues music like it’s new again - raw and rhythmic and vital, without irony and shy of revivalism. Conceived in the bedrooms, MUNI commutes, and DJ booths of San Francisco, and finally birthed in his native, all-analog studio in Southern California, the self-produced 45 single Some Place has caught the ear of the modern listener. After a sell-out pressing and coverage from the likes of The San Francisco Chronicle, LA Record, Aquarium Drunkard, and XM Sirius radio - including play on Lou Reed’s own show - He has taken to performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is A Game - (2:52) - 11,791 plays
- Say I Wanna Know - (4:09) - 7,998 plays
- High Tiding - (2:51) - 6,663 plays
- Some Place - (2:30) - 5,970 plays
- Let It Come Down - (2:39) - 5,909 plays
- Holly - (2:44) - 5,717 plays
- I Can Only Give You Everything - (2:45) - 5,458 plays
- It No. 3 - (3:02) - 5,639 plays
- Dead Room - (2:54) - 6,378 plays
- Is That Clear - (2:24) - 4,349 plays