37 Shouts - 590,854 Scrobbles
Nick Waterhouse plays rhythm and blues music like it’s new again - raw and rhythmic and vital, without irony and shy of revivalism. Conceived in the bedrooms, MUNI commutes, and DJ booths of San Francisco, and finally birthed in his native, all-analog studio in Southern California, the self-produced 45 single Some Place has caught the ear of the modern listener. After a sell-out pressing and coverage from the likes of The San Francisco Chronicle, LA Record, Aquarium Drunkard, and XM Sirius radio - including play on Lou Reed’s own show - He has taken to performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is A Game - (2:52) - 19,486 plays
- High Tiding - (2:51) - 13,203 plays
- Say I Wanna Know - (4:09) - 10,895 plays
- It No. 3 - (3:02) - 11,192 plays
- Let It Come Down - (2:39) - 10,238 plays
- Holly - (2:44) - 9,940 plays
- Dead Room - (2:54) - 11,217 plays
- Some Place - (2:30) - 8,542 plays
- Ain't There Something That Money Can't Buy - (3:49) - 8,340 plays
- Well It's Fine - (3:07) - 8,201 plays