31 Shouts - 296,873 Scrobbles
Nick Waterhouse plays rhythm and blues music like it’s new again - raw and rhythmic and vital, without irony and shy of revivalism. Conceived in the bedrooms, MUNI commutes, and DJ booths of San Francisco, and finally birthed in his native, all-analog studio in Southern California, the self-produced 45 single Some Place has caught the ear of the modern listener. After a sell-out pressing and coverage from the likes of The San Francisco Chronicle, LA Record, Aquarium Drunkard, and XM Sirius radio - including play on Lou Reed’s own show - He has taken to performing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Some Place - (2:30) - 17,335 plays
- Say I Wanna Know - (4:09) - 15,687 plays
- I Can Only Give You Everything - (2:45) - 14,015 plays
- Is That Clear - (2:24) - 12,046 plays
- (If) You Want Trouble - (3:22) - 9,957 plays
- Don't You Forget It - (2:43) - 9,407 plays
- Indian Love Call - (3:04) - 8,323 plays
- Raina - (4:37) - 8,779 plays
- Teardrop Will Follow You - (2:34) - 7,016 plays
- Time's All Gone Pt. 1 - (1:51) - 5,671 plays