2 Shouts - 8,500 Scrobbles
Nicholas George Gravenites (born October 2, 1938 in Chicago, Illinois), known as Nick "The Greek" Gravenites and Gravy, is a blues, rock and folk singer–songwriter and is best known for his work with Janis Joplin and several other greats of the 1960s and 1970s. Nick currently resides in Sebastopol, California. According to author and pop music critic Joel Selvin, Nick Gravenites is "the original San Francisco connection for the Chicago crowd." Gravenites is credited as a "musical handyman" helping such San Francisco bands as Quicksilver Messenger Service and Janis Joplin's first solo group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gypsy Good Time - (4:28) - 199 plays
- It's About Time - (5:15) - 137 plays
- Carmelita Skiffle - Live - (5:13) - 94 plays
- Blues On A Westside - (15:32) - 111 plays
- Killing My Love - (5:17) - 60 plays
- Moon Tune - (8:55) - 42 plays
- Holy Moly - (3:55) - 31 plays
- My Labors - (2:55) - 26 plays
- As Good As You've Been To This World - (2:41) - 24 plays
- Wintry Country Side - (13:12) - 26 plays