2,639 Shouts - 35,975,838 Scrobbles
Nick Drake (Nicholas Rodney Drake, Rangoon, Burma, June 19, 1948 - Tanworth-in-Arden, England, November 25, 1974) was an English folk singer known for his gentle, enigmatic songs and his virtuoso right-hand finger picking technique. Although he recorded only three albums, critics and fellow musicians hold his work in very high esteem. Drake failed to find a wide audience during his lifetime, and had a strong aversion to performing. Since his death, however, Drake's music has gained a significant cult following.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pink Moon - (2:03) - 145,190 plays
- Place To Be - (2:41) - 91,901 plays
- One Of These Things First - (4:51) - 63,117 plays
- Road - (2:00) - 71,557 plays
- Things Behind The Sun - (3:54) - 67,924 plays
- Which Will - (2:56) - 66,186 plays
- River Man - (4:02) - 57,569 plays
- From The Morning - (2:32) - 59,477 plays
- Northern Sky - (3:45) - 49,694 plays
- Horn - (1:21) - 52,984 plays