2,635 Shouts - 35,724,169 Scrobbles
Nick Drake (Nicholas Rodney Drake, Rangoon, Burma, June 19, 1948 - Tanworth-in-Arden, England, November 25, 1974) was an English folk singer known for his gentle, enigmatic songs and his virtuoso right-hand finger picking technique. Although he recorded only three albums, critics and fellow musicians hold his work in very high esteem. Drake failed to find a wide audience during his lifetime, and had a strong aversion to performing. Since his death, however, Drake's music has gained a significant cult following.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pink Moon - (2:03) - 140,876 plays
- Place To Be - (2:41) - 90,873 plays
- One Of These Things First - (4:51) - 62,518 plays
- Road - (2:00) - 70,721 plays
- Things Behind The Sun - (3:54) - 67,231 plays
- Which Will - (2:56) - 65,455 plays
- River Man - (4:02) - 57,228 plays
- From The Morning - (2:32) - 58,803 plays
- Northern Sky - (3:45) - 48,321 plays
- Horn - (1:21) - 52,221 plays