2,667 Shouts - 36,774,668 Scrobbles
Nick Drake (Nicholas Rodney Drake, Rangoon, Burma, June 19, 1948 - Tanworth-in-Arden, England, November 25, 1974) was an English folk singer known for his gentle, enigmatic songs and his virtuoso right-hand finger picking technique. Although he recorded only three albums, critics and fellow musicians hold his work in very high esteem. Drake failed to find a wide audience during his lifetime, and had a strong aversion to performing. Since his death, however, Drake's music has gained a significant cult following.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pink Moon - (2:03) - 146,084 plays
- Place To Be - (2:41) - 84,843 plays
- One Of These Things First - (4:51) - 59,020 plays
- Road - (2:00) - 67,095 plays
- Things Behind The Sun - (3:54) - 63,099 plays
- Which Will - (2:56) - 60,150 plays
- From The Morning - (2:32) - 56,804 plays
- River Man - (4:02) - 52,449 plays
- Northern Sky - (3:45) - 48,705 plays
- Day Is Done - (2:25) - 46,430 plays