30 Shouts - 806,271 Scrobbles
Nichole Nordeman is an award-winning contemporary Christian singer-songwriter from the United States. Nichole Nordeman was raised in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where she played the piano in church. She got her start when she entered a Gospel Music Association (GMA) contest in Los Angeles, California and was noticed by a music producer. She has won multiple GMA Dove Awards, including two awards for Female Vocalist of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How Deep the Father's Love for Us - (3:47) - 1,582 plays
- LyricsHow many roads did I travel
Before I walked down one that led me to You?
How many dreams did unravel
Before I believed in a hope that was true?
And how long? How far?
- LyricsThe gate is wide, the road is paved in moderation
The crowd is kind and quick to pull you in
Welcome to the middle ground
You're safe and sound and
Until now it's where I've been
- LyricsWhat if you're right
And He was just
Another nice guy
What if you're right
What if it's true
- LyricsI don't mind if you've got something nice to say about me
And I enjoy an accolade like the rest
And you could take my picture and hang it in a gallery
Of all the who's who's and so-and-so
That used to be the best at such and such
- We Fall Down - (4:58) - 413 plays
- Real - (4:28) - 345 plays
- Every Season - (4:03) - 293 plays
- I'm With You (RUTH & NAOMI) - (4:15) - 440 plays
- Real To Me - (3:45) - 218 plays