5 Shouts - 13,729 Scrobbles
Nicholas Pike started his music career at the age of seven when he auditioned for and got into the prestigious Canterbury Choir School in England. There, aside from singing in the choir, he was required to learn two instruments one of which had to be the piano. Nicholas chose the flute as his primary instrument. After two years the family moved to South Africa where he continued his music studies eventually becoming Head Chorister at St. George's Cathedral in Cape Town and later as a teenager subbed for the flute chairs with the Cape Town Symphony Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Inside the Huddle: 16/12 - (62:45) - 22 plays
- Inside the Huddle: 22/12 - (59:19) - 17 plays
- Arriving at the Steel Mill - (3:30) - 17 plays
- Inside the Huddle 26/1 - (30:19) - 14 plays
- Main Titles - (2:06) - 285 plays
- Inside the Huddle 27/1 - (31:27) - 10 plays
- Another Fun Day At School (From the original soundtrack recording for 'Star Kid") - (1:04) - 7 plays
- To Italy for a Kiss (From "Return to Me") - (4:16) - 7 plays
- Undertaking Palor - (3:10) - 10 plays
- To Italy For a Kiss - (4:18) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online