5 Shouts - 13,401 Scrobbles
Nicholas Pike started his music career at the age of seven when he auditioned for and got into the prestigious Canterbury Choir School in England. There, aside from singing in the choir, he was required to learn two instruments one of which had to be the piano. Nicholas chose the flute as his primary instrument. After two years the family moved to South Africa where he continued his music studies eventually becoming Head Chorister at St. George's Cathedral in Cape Town and later as a teenager subbed for the flute chairs with the Cape Town Symphony Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Titles - (2:06) - 285 plays
- Arriving at the Steel Mill - (3:30) - 17 plays
- Skyline Date - (2:49) - 12 plays
- Cop Kabob - (2:25) - 6 plays
- Finale - (2:41) - 25 plays
- To Italy For a Kiss - (4:18) - 9 plays
- You Didn't Get It - (3:05) - 4 plays
- Let the Cats Run - (4:31) - 4 plays
- Undertaking Palor - (3:10) - 10 plays
- This Is Homeland - (4:06) - 4 plays