5 Shouts - 12,634 Scrobbles
Nicholas Pike started his music career at the age of seven when he auditioned for and got into the prestigious Canterbury Choir School in England. There, aside from singing in the choir, he was required to learn two instruments one of which had to be the piano. Nicholas chose the flute as his primary instrument. After two years the family moved to South Africa where he continued his music studies eventually becoming Head Chorister at St. George's Cathedral in Cape Town and later as a teenager subbed for the flute chairs with the Cape Town Symphony Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skyline Date (From "Return to Me") - (2:49) - 34 plays
- I Met Someone (From "Return to Me") - (3:42) - 37 plays
- To Italy for a Kiss (From "Return to Me") - (4:16) - 24 plays
- Arriving at the Steel Mill - (3:30) - 17 plays
- Main Titles - (2:06) - 18 plays
- This Is Homeland - (4:06) - 5 plays
- Finale - (2:41) - 5 plays
- The Shining - (1:50) - 10 plays
- Main Titles - Sleepwalkers - (2:05) - 4 plays
- Am I Beautiful? - (1:31) - 4 plays