3 Shouts - 4,507 Scrobbles
Nicholas Greenwood was first known to be part of The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown, playing with Vincent Crane (Atomic Rooster) and Carl Palmer (Atomic Rooster and Emerson, Lake & Palmer) and stayed longer than those two until midway through 1970. He was latter part of Khan with Steve Hillage and Dave Stewart. After the demise of Khan, Nick Greenwood (this is the only time he is mentioned as Nick instead of Nicholas) took Khan-drummer Eric Peachy and enlisted Dick Heningway on keyboards and reedman Bunk Gardner (ex-Frank Zappa and Ex-Tim Buckley) and recorded his only solo album...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Machine - (2:23) - 51 plays
- Realisation and Death - (5:11) - 45 plays
- Melancholy - (3:24) - 44 plays
- Lead Me On - (3:45) - 43 plays
- Corruption - (3:09) - 37 plays
- Images - (3:19) - 34 plays
- Close the Doors - (4:26) - 32 plays
- Promised Land - (3:09) - 22 plays
- A Sea of Holy Pleasure Parts I, II, III - (7:10) - 29 plays
- Hope / Ambitions - (2:58) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online