3 Shouts - 15,218 Scrobbles
Niño Ricardo is one the great guitar masters. His name can be found alongside Ramón Montoya, Javier Molina and Manolo de Huelva. He was a majestic guitarist, who managed to extract the maximum amount of expressiveness from his instrument, and who invented new styles of guitar playing for each cante (style), and for this reason he is considered superior to his own teachers. He was not a virtuoso guitarist, mainly concerned with technique, although he controlled it without any problems.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Por Bulerías - (2:12) - 29 plays
- Por Soleares (en Mi) - (2:22) - 32 plays
- Por Alegrías (En La) - (3:21) - 26 plays
- Zapateado - (3:17) - 18 plays
- Alegrías - (3:54) - 19 plays
- Por Fandango - (2:16) - 20 plays
- Por Alegrías (En Mi) - (2:22) - 18 plays
- Por Malagueñas - (3:00) - 17 plays
- Por Soleares (en La) - (2:49) - 17 plays
- Por Tientos - (2:51) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online