3 Shouts - 12,904 Scrobbles
Niño Ricardo is one the great guitar masters. His name can be found alongside Ramón Montoya, Javier Molina and Manolo de Huelva. He was a majestic guitarist, who managed to extract the maximum amount of expressiveness from his instrument, and who invented new styles of guitar playing for each cante (style), and for this reason he is considered superior to his own teachers. He was not a virtuoso guitarist, mainly concerned with technique, although he controlled it without any problems.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Por Soleares (en Mi) - (2:22) - 36 plays
- Gitanika Gaditana (Solea) - (2:29) - 40 plays
- Por Alegrías (En La) - (3:21) - 35 plays
- Por Bulerías - (2:12) - 33 plays
- Por Fandango - (2:02) - 29 plays
- Alegrías - (3:54) - 29 plays
- Por Alegrías (En Mi) - (2:22) - 27 plays
- Por Tientos - (2:51) - 28 plays
- Por Soleares (en La) - (2:49) - 25 plays
- Zapateado - (3:17) - 25 plays