0 Shouts - 1,475 Scrobbles
Nezaket Tejmurova was born on July 4th, 1972 in Agdam district. On completing eighth grade entered Baku Energy Technical School. From there on a competitive basis she matriculated into musical school after Asaf Zejnalli and during 1991-1995 studied in the class of Nariman Aliyev.Read More...
For receiving higher education in 1995 she enrolled Azerbaijan State Conservatory to a class of folk artist and Professor Arif Babayev. In the same year she entered the Theatre of Opera and Ballet. Her first role was Leyli in “Leyli and Mejnun” opera. Moreover, she performed in the role of Shakhsenem in “Ashiq Qerib”, Gulbahar in “Gelin Qayasi”, and singer in “Natavan”, “Vaqif” and “Koroglu” operas.
For the achievements brought to the cultural life of the country in 2000 she was awarded the status of Honored artist, in 2005- the status of Folk Artist of Azerbaijan.
1. Started singing from 1988.
2. On a professional scene since 1992.
3. In 1995 was accepted as a soloist of Azerbaijan Opera and Ballet Theatre on a competitive basis.
4. For the first time played role of Leyli in Uzeir Hacibekov “Leyli and Mejnun” opera in 1996.
5. Later on she played such roles as Shahsenem in “Ashiq Qarib” opera, singer in “Koroglu” opera, Gulbahar in “Gelin Gayasi”, singer in “Vaqif” and “Natavan” operas. She performed in concert programs in Turkey, Sweden, USA, Iran, Cyprus, Hungary, France, Japan, Korea, OAE, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Russia and Ukraine. Played role of Leyli in “Leyli and Mejnun” opera in Turkey.
6. In 2002 and 2005 performed with large solo concert program, for the first time performed with a concert program where she executed folk songs accompanied by chamber orchestra.
7. Recorded to the disc such mughams as «Mirza Huseyn segahi”, “Shur”, “Jahargah”, “Segah”, “Shushtar”, “Shahnaz” accompanied by folk instruments ensemble and chamber orchestra.
8. Recently received invitation to Spain.