21 Shouts - 85,914 Scrobbles
The Newtown Neurotics, an underated British punk band with a socialist lyrical bent whose classic first album "Beggars Can be Choosers" in 1983 was stylistically indebted to the Ramones, but with outraged lyrics more akin to political punkers The Clash. The band formed in suburban Newtown Harlow Essex outside London, but eventually dropped the "Newtown" from its name and broadened their approach, including slower tempos and horn arrangements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kick Out The Tories - (3:48) - 576 plays
- Living With Unemployment - (5:46) - 316 plays
- Hypocrite - (3:17) - 226 plays
- Mindless Violence - (2:47) - 238 plays
- When The Oil Runs Out - (3:29) - 235 plays
- You Said No - (4:35) - 214 plays
- The Mess - (4:14) - 162 plays
- No Sanctuary - (3:33) - 121 plays
- Fools - (2:54) - 114 plays
- No Respect - (2:37) - 133 plays