21 Shouts - 89,661 Scrobbles
The Newtown Neurotics, an underated British punk band with a socialist lyrical bent whose classic first album "Beggars Can be Choosers" in 1983 was stylistically indebted to the Ramones, but with outraged lyrics more akin to political punkers The Clash. The band formed in suburban Newtown Harlow Essex outside London, but eventually dropped the "Newtown" from its name and broadened their approach, including slower tempos and horn arrangements.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kick Out The Tories - (3:48) - 308 plays
- Living With Unemployment - (5:46) - 172 plays
- Mindless Violence - (2:47) - 169 plays
- When The Oil Runs Out - (3:29) - 124 plays
- The Mess - (4:14) - 140 plays
- Hypocrite - (3:17) - 120 plays
- You Said No - (4:35) - 98 plays
- Fools - (2:54) - 99 plays
- No Respect - (2:37) - 111 plays
- No Sanctuary - (3:33) - 75 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods