New Young Pony Club
864 Shouts - 7,009,033 Scrobbles
New Young Pony Club (NYPC) is a five-piece electro band from London consisting of Tahita Bulmer (vocals), Andy Spence (guitar), Lou Hayter (keyboards) and Sarah Jones (drums), and they provide a kind of tight and bass-heavy future discoid noise. Partly inspired by LCD Soundsystem and a chance meeting of like-minded band members intent on establishing something potent, Andy and Tahita formed NYPC in 2005. The band's bassist Igor Volk, quit the band in 2009. Ice Cream, their first single on Modular, was recently used in a television advert, commissioned by Intel for their new Duo processors.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ice Cream - (3:10) - 31,342 plays
- Get Lucky - (3:43) - 9,167 plays
- The Get Go - (4:27) - 9,430 plays
- Lost A Girl - (4:20) - 10,414 plays
- The Bomb - (4:16) - 7,017 plays
- Tight Fit - (3:55) - 6,612 plays
- Hiding On The Staircase - (3:31) - 5,828 plays
- We Want To - (4:42) - 7,147 plays
- Jerk Me - (4:06) - 5,359 plays
- Chaos - (3:35) - 6,098 plays