New Mexican Disaster Squad
27 Shouts - 199,799 Scrobbles
New Mexican Disaster Squad was a hardcore/punk band formed in Orlando, Florida, active from 1999-2008. They recently released an album, Don't Believe, on Jade Tree Records.
Brian - (Guitar, Hat)
Sam - (Vocals, Guitar)
Alex (Bass guitar, Vocals)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSometimes it feels (like I'm walking on a tightrope).
I jump fast, can't last
It's too late to stop (It's too late)
Hope is only a shadow now
Sometimes it feels like I'm walking on a TIGHTROPE!
- LyricsThe smashed glass
it's a mess
how'd they find my street I live on
and why'd they pick my fucking address?
What I had was what I lost
- LyricsKilling their time
Killing their will
(Nine kinds of hell)
Losing a freedom that they never had
- LyricsThe deep black, the bloody arms swing
Suffering from severe dementia
And they thought you were the one
You were the one
Some folks were never meant to last my friend
- LyricsI don't believe nothing is wrong
I don't relive my past
I don't believe in much
I don't believe in the system
It never works the way it should
- Get The Bullet Out - (2:18) - 177 plays
- The Killing Machine - (2:16) - 163 plays
- Wasting Matches - (2:15) - 194 plays
- Cast No Shadows - (1:51) - 174 plays
- Bullshit Detector - (1:36) - 144 plays