New Grass Revival
9 Shouts - 168,812 Scrobbles
New Grass Revival was a progressive bluegrass band from 1971 to 1989. The founding members were Sam Bush (mandolin, fiddle, guitar), Courtney Johnson (banjo, guitar), Ebo Walker (Harry L. Shelor Jr.) (b. October 19, 1941) (upright bass) and Curtis Burch (guitar, Dobro), all from Louisville and western Kentucky, except Burch who was from Brunswick, Georgia. They met as members of the Bluegrass Alliance, and when Lonnie Peerce left the group with ownership of the name, they reformed as the New Grass Revival (Bush has credited Walker with coining the term, "new grass").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Metric Lips - (4:36) - 829 plays
- Love Someone Like Me - (2:43) - 625 plays
- Callin' Baton Rouge - (2:39) - 615 plays
- Can't Stop Now - (3:58) - 539 plays
- Revival - (3:52) - 440 plays
- In The Middle Of The Night - (4:28) - 311 plays
- You Plant Your Fields - (3:12) - 251 plays
- Angel Eyes - (4:28) - 219 plays
- I'm Down - (2:12) - 212 plays
- Hold To A Dream - (3:37) - 191 plays