0 Shouts - 6,982 Scrobbles
- Neviss, a Indierock band from Lucerne (Switzerland), was founded in 1999.
- In 2000 they released their first EP and toured all over Switzerland.
- In 2003 their Mini-Album Backseat Travelling (Stitchtune/RecRec) was released. Swiss Media was very enthusiastic, their music was played in all indie radio stations and they toured the well known clubs in Switzerland.
- Neige & Soleil was recorded in two sessions in 2004. After a deal with little jig records it was released February 2005. A Tour through Switzerland, Germany and Austria followed (58 gigs, support for: The Robocop Kraus, Chikinki, The Young Gods, Thirteen Senses und Amp).
- In 2006 the single Never Wanted To Go To Jena appeared on Hell Yeah Luzern Rock City Sampler 2006
Their music might be best described as Indie-Rock, or more precisely: massive guitars with pop-appeal, while not forgetting about melodies.
Martae Fischer - voc & git
Beni Widmer - voc & git
Dani Imhof - bass
Tom Fischer - drums
Myspace Page (incl. video clip)