0 Shouts - 6,985 Scrobbles
- Neviss, a Indierock band from Lucerne (Switzerland), was founded in 1999.
- In 2000 they released their first EP and toured all over Switzerland.
- In 2003 their Mini-Album Backseat Travelling (Stitchtune/RecRec) was released. Swiss Media was very enthusiastic, their music was played in all indie radio stations and they toured the well known clubs in Switzerland.
- Neige & Soleil was recorded in two sessions in 2004. After a deal with little jig records it was released February 2005. A Tour through Switzerland, Germany and Austria followed (58 gigs, support for: The Robocop Kraus, Chikinki, The Young Gods, Thirteen Senses und Amp).
- In 2006 the single Never Wanted To Go To Jena appeared on Hell Yeah Luzern Rock City Sampler 2006
Their music might be best described as Indie-Rock, or more precisely: massive guitars with pop-appeal, while not forgetting about melodies.
Martae Fischer - voc & git
Beni Widmer - voc & git
Dani Imhof - bass
Tom Fischer - drums
Myspace Page (incl. video clip)
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All My Friends - 1,041 plays
- Don Quixote - 912 plays
- Never Wanted To Go To Jena - 663 plays
- Saint Brokenheart - 708 plays
- Neige - 338 plays
- No Other Place - 232 plays
- On the Chairlift of Wonders - 167 plays
- Kings On The Run - 261 plays
- Cheater.Com - 205 plays
- This Is the End - 300 plays