The music of Nevis combines the slap bass and big beats of funk, the distorted and lead guitars of rock, and the soul and songwriting style of old school jazz into a fresh new sound. Ty Tate composes, performs, records, and produces all Nevis tunes himself, and has had years of experience in the music industry. He was accepted to the distinguished Virginia Governor's Magnet School for the Arts after playing for only two years; he's played live shows of all sizes; he's led and written songs for rock, funk, and punk bands; and he's worked as an on-call musician at high profile clubs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online