Never Shout Never
863 Shouts - 17,268,548 Scrobbles
Never Shout Never is an American powerpop band from Joplin, Missouri, originally formed in 2007 as a solo project by musician Christofer Drew Ingle (born February 11, 1991). Drew showed the world that with the help of MySpace and great word of mouth, anyone with worthwhile work ethic and talent can start a monumental snowball effect towards success. After recording an EP by himself in his basement, NeverShoutNever! became an instant online success story, averaging over 40,000 online plays a day, and headlining shows throughout the Midwest.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI'm in trouble, I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl
But even worse I can't stop calling her
- LyricsBaby, I love you, I never want to let you go
The more I think about the more I want to let you know
That everything you do is super fucking cute
And I can't stand it
I've been searching
- LyricsYou make me happy whether you know it or not
We should be happy, that's what I said from the start
I am so happy knowing you are the one
That I want for the rest of my days, for the rest of my days
Through all of my days
- LyricsYeah you sure broke my heart last week,
When you said you had slept with him.
I know you called, I got them all. La da da da da da
Girl you better love what you got, before you go and give it away
But don't say that I don't know you
- LyricsJane Doe, I don't even know you but I know fo sho that you are beautiful so baby let me know your name.
Damn what's her name? 'Cause I'm overly attracted and terribly convinced that she could be my princess and I could be her prince. And, I've felt that way since, since I saw Jane Doe.
Jane Doe, I don't even know you but, I know fo sho that I could get to know you if you let me know your name.
Damn what's her name? 'Cause I'm overly attracted and terribly convinced that she could be my princess and I could be her prince. And I've felt that since, since I saw Jane Doe.
She's everything I want and more. She's everything I want for sure.
- What Is Love? - (2:33) - 9,492 plays
- On The Brightside - (2:05) - 8,336 plays
- I Love You 5 - (2:14) - 7,970 plays
- First Dance - (2:09) - 9,057 plays
- bigcitydreams - (3:11) - 7,394 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online