66 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
NETRAL formed in November 1992. They started out playing Nirvana, Sex Pistols, Sonic Youth and The Cure at high schools and universities in Jakarta, Indonesia. As the crowds got bigger, NETRAL started to think of making their own album. In 1994, they released their first album on the Indosemar Sakti label and sold more than 80,000 copies on cassette and CD. In 1997, the band opened for the Foo Fighters, Sonic Youth and Beastie Boys at the Jakarta Pop Alternative Music Festival, where more than 50,000 people showed up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pertempuran Hati - (3:35) - 767 plays
- Terbang Tenggelam - (4:36) - 731 plays
- Sorry - (4:58) - 589 plays
- cinta gila - (4:38) - 491 plays
- Lintang - (3:04) - 377 plays
- Haru Biru - (3:36) - 275 plays
- Garuda Di Dadaku - (3:17) - 241 plays
- Hari Yang Indah - (3:51) - 345 plays
- Nurani - (5:39) - 166 plays
- fatamorgana - (3:53) - 162 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online