567 Shouts - 2,844,047 Scrobbles
Nerina Pallot (pronounced pal-oh in the French style) (b. 1975) is a London-based recording artist. Pallot was born in London, but spent most of her childhood on the island of Jersey. Her mother is from India, whilst her father is native born from Jersey. Early in life, she spent some time living in India, but spent most of her early school years in Jersey. From there she won a scholarship to Wellington College, a famous military public school in England.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rousseau - (1:30) - 6,720 plays
- LyricsOh, it's the strangest thing
I wasn't looking out for anything
My boat had just set sail
I was flying as the wind prevailed
What did you think you were doing, doing?
- LyricsFive o' clock and a fire escape symphony
Spilling out across the road and the square
And the sky's the same as your own, do you think of me?
Do the parks and trees and the leaves reach you there?
After the rain, in the lonely hours he haunts me
- If I Had a Girl - (1:30) - 2,403 plays
- LyricsI've got a friend, he's a purebred killing machine
He said he's waited his whole damn life for this
I knew him well when he was seventeen
Now he's a man who'll be dead by Christmas
And so everybody's going to war
- Finally - (1:30) - 1,363 plays
- Turn Me On Again - (3:42) - 1,428 plays
- This Will Be Our Year - (4:26) - 1,307 plays
- Little Bull - (3:23) - 1,323 plays
- All Bets Are Off - (4:12) - 1,370 plays